MRC is currently seeking a part-time Member Coordinator. Please see description below for details, then contact us and let us know why #MRCMusicMatters to you.
The Music Resource Center (MRC) – Cincinnati is a non-profit organization that is a fun and exciting place for students in grades 7 – 12 to learn about music and recording after school. The mission of the MRC-Cinci is to educate and inspire young people and through music equip them with life skills for the future. We utilize music education and performance experiences, both of which create opportunities to teach important life skills, while simultaneously providing a safe alternative to the streets that any teen can afford.
We are immediately seeking a part-time Member Coordinator to monitor the in-house member services at MRC. The Member Coordinator tracks attendance, dues, and member demographic information in addition to daily studio scheduling. The Member Coordinator also performs basic maintenance functions to keep the facility clean and attractive.
- Manage member traffic flow and routine communications, including checking in/out, maintaining member records in database (MindBody, Salesforce), and creating new member folders.
- Engage members and prospective members through daily interactions, studio tours, on-boarding of new members.
- Manage studio schedule in coordination with instructors, including booking studio appointments, booking/scheduling lessons, sending lesson reminders to members and parents, as appropriate.
- In concert with Community Care Coordinator, address behavioral issues with members and/or parents.
- Promote MRC opportunities to current members; follow up on phone calls/emails regarding interest in MRCprogramming.
- Oversee meal programs, including meals for special events.
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the facility.
- Order office supplies, as needed.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Great organizational skills
- Microsoft Office and Mac skills
- Experience working with youth/teens
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and plan programming with a small team of others
- Strong ability to multi-task and work in a busy environmentHours: Monday – Thursday, 1:45 pm – 7:15 pm (summer 12:45 – 6:15) Compensation: $8.50-$9.00/hourIf you are interested in applying for this position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title, Member Coordinator, in the subject line. Please include a cover letter and your resume. You can also mail a cover letter and resume to: MRC-Cinci, 3032 Woodburn Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45206. All candidates must be able to successfully pass a background check.
MRC – Cincinnati is an equal opportunity employer